HI! I'M JENNA!
I'M KNOWN FOR MY OBSESSION WITH EYEBROWS, MY WANDERLUST TENDENCIES, MORNING DANCE PARTIES, & BEING QUINTESSENTIALLY BLONDE.
I LIVE IN A 100 YEAR OLD HOUSE JUST OUTSIDE NEW YORK CITY WITH MY HUSBAND EDDY AND OUR BABY GIRL ISLA.
I LOVE ART & CULTURE WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY I THRIVE IN THE CITY. IT INSPIRES ME DAILY.
I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR A LITTLE ABOUT YOU!
I'm a hybrid (film +digital) wedding photographer based in New York city. and south Florida in the winter time:)
My photography style is a mixture of fine art and documentary. I love to make a photograph by chasing light or putting you in a beautiful setting all the while letting your posing be organic and genuine.
Ready to talk? Scroll down to the contact form and send me a hello!
Some fun facts about me!
1. I'm totally obsessed with my baby girl, Isla Wilde!
2. I married my high school sweet heart, Eddy.
3. Moving to Paris for a bit is a dream of mine.
4. I don't really like popcorn or coconut (it's a texture thing).
5. Before photography, I was a singer and actress. Maybe you'll spot me on a re-run.
Organic, light, feminine images
crafted by light and joy.
I approach every wedding with an editorial eye so that your images look like they came straight out of a magazine while catching those giggles and looks that are bound to be the best part of your day!